CPC Marketing Return-on-Investment Calculator
Spreadsheets for Analyzing Online CPC Campaigns
Calculate the Break-Even Point with Ease
User-Friendly Microsoft Excel® Workbook
Customized Excel Workbooks to meet your marketing needs
Managing Online Marketing Costs
Here’s a simple Spreadsheet ! Its designed for Auto Dealers that would like to calculate Potential Gross Profit, Break-even point and Total Expense when implementing an online Cost-per-Click marketing campaign
It may be used to calculate the Return-on-Investment of Third-party leads, Micro-Sites, Core Business Website and any other type of online marketing campaign currently in place or being considered.
You don’t need to be an automotive dealer to use this Excel spreadsheet, just ignore the word vehicle.
Calculating cost-effective, successful online campaigns
Managing Marketing Campaigns and Projecting Gross Profit
Did you know with this Excel workbook you can probably analysis any sales campaign or online marketing proposal in less than a minute?
Simply estimate or enter the actual following values; total monthly cost, average CPC per unit sold, average cost per click and average gross profit per unit sold.
Then conduct a simple test with estimating the number of units sold and the projected closing percentage on prospective sales leads.
Paying for a Website or Third-party vendors to maintain it?
Start by taking that actual expense and scrutinizing it .. you may be surprised
More about IntactAuto®
View our History
Why Free Spreadsheets?
Excel Workbook Highlights
* Calculates a Cost-per-Click Campaign Break-Even Point with ease
* Capable of determining Gross Profit and Unit Sales based on Clicks
* Easily recalculates values by either Number of Units Sold or CPC % Sales
* Flexibility allowing an Average Advertising Cost Per Sold Unit entries
* Can easily be utilized to analysis multiple individual online CPC campaigns
* Calculates Net Profit or Loss after Cost-per-Click marketing expenditures
* Helps establish online marketing benchmarks for sales personnel and lead source
* Spreadsheets are easily modified for business entities not within the Automotive Industry
* Excel Program Code:MS-RI09
How would you change this user-friendly Excel® to meet your needs?
Need More Help?
|Click Here ... View CPC Marketing Return-on-Investment Calculator PDF Samples and Download the Excel® Workbook|
|Need something specific? It doesn't hurt to ask ... our expertise’s are within the auto industry but marketing and profit ... Universal ...|
IntactAuto.com © 2009 - 2012 All Rights Reserved - IntactAuto Holdings, LLC
Phone Contact: 716-445-9721 | E-mail Support: Services@IntactAuto-Resources.com
IntactAuto Holdings, LLC is an independent service provider and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
IntactAuto® is a registered trademark of IntactAuto Holdings, LLC. All pricing subject to change without notice and all prior sales excluded.