Automotive Service Department Profits and Management
Excel Spreadsheets for Forecasting Department Sales
Managing, Motivating and Improving Technician Productivity
Essential Key Components which Improve Net Profit
|Customizable Automotive Excel Spreadsheets
for Managing Auto Dealership Fixed Operations and Independent Repair Shops
Increase Service Labor Sales, Gross Profit and Improve Fixed Operations Net Profit
Micro-Managing a Mechanical Service Department is a waste of time, Menu Packages and Competitive Pricing is ineffective and increasing the Door Rate will do nothing of real significant until one truly understands the service department's maximum labor sales production capacities and creates well-defined fundamental benchmarks.
Essential Key Components that Improve the Bottom-line
* Setting Labor Hours Sales and Parts Sales Objectives
* Monitoring Daily Labor Sales Progress, Production and Profitability
* Making every person accountable for their part in Increasing Productivity
This Excel workbook is designed to Forecast Labor and Parts Sales, Track Monthly Department Progress, Motivate Technicians, Establish Technician Goals and improve upon the importantl end result, Net Profit.
Automotive Labor Sales and Parts Sales Reports ...
View Program Main Menu
Excel Workbook Tool Box, Custom Excel Reports and Spreadsheet Administration View PDF Worksheet
Excel Workbook, how it works, 8 simple steps – Complete, Full Circle, Management Tool
1. Identify the Service Departments Months Available Workdays
2. Assign Available Service Technicians their Daily Flat Rate Hour Objectives
3. Project Labor and Parts Sales based on Effective Labor Rates and Parts to Labor Ratio
4. Review Monthly Labor and Parts Sales Potential, Technician Productivity, re-establish Financial Goals
5. Asked the question, Labor Production Objectives, do they coincide with Labor and Parts Sales Goals?
6. Project Net Profit based on Auto Dealership Benchmarked Expense Percentages
7. Test and/or modify Expenses with Fixed Dollars Values or % of Gross Profit entries
8. Review, Monthly Labor and Parts Sales Goals, Technician Objective and Expense Categories
Back to the Beginning, until realistic baseline financial goal benchmarks are meet
You’re Service Department is now Profitable and ready to Micro-Manage for added Sales and Profit
Sounds a little complicated, yes, but its simple
There’s a difference between increasing gross profit and optimizing gross profit. For one to optimize gross profit they must first be able to increase productivity and accountability. With the three essential key components built into this program, you’re on your way.
Not a monthly fee - Additional End-User Licenses Only $ 50.00 per location.
Wondering why this Service Management Excel® Workbook is not free? It took 300+ hours to program and test View End-User License Agreement
Like the Excel Workbook concept, but not really such how to begin?
IntactAuto Holdings, LLC does offer trial and purchase workbook start-up services.
The cost is only $ 50.00 which is applied to the purchase price when you decided this Excel workbook works for your organization.
Interested, but have more questions? Call 716-445-9721
Trial Downloads are free, no charge card, no catches, no hassle, just download it to your Desktop.
Original Program Release Date: January 2012
IntactAuto.com © 2009 - 2013 All Rights Reserved - IntactAuto® Holdings, LLC
Phone Contact: 716-445-9721 | E-mail Support: Services@IntactAuto-Resources.com
IntactAuto Holdings, LLC is an independent service provider and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
IntactAuto® is a registered trademark of IntactAuto Holdings, LLC. All pricing subject to change without notice and all prior sales excluded.